COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- When you contact Hire.Seniors for employment related services, your personal information may be collected either manually (via email, phone or face to face) or via our website (hireseniors.my)
- The following are examples of personal information Hire.Seniors may collect directly from you:-
- Date of birth;
- Telephone number or mobile number;
- Your image;
- Academic qualifications;
- Identification documents given by the school/college/university/institute;
- Personal interests and preferences;
- Working experience;
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications
- If you wish to stop Hire.Seniors from processing this type of personal information about you, Hire.Seniors will no longer be able to provide the relevant services to you.
- In addition, Hire.Seniors may ask your permission to post your testimonial or success story. If you agree to post your material on Hire.Seniors website, you should be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, collected, or used by other users of the Hire.Seniors Website and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact Hire.Seniors.
PURPOSES OF COLLECTING AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The purposes for which Hire.Seniors processes your personal information are as follows:-
- To verify your identity;
- To assess and/or verify your employability;
- To provide the Hire.Seniors Services which you require;
- To administer and manage the Hire.Seniors Services provided to you;
- To contact you in respect of Hire.Seniors Services;
- To facilitate the provision to you of tailored offerings and improve your career prospects by supplying your information to our strategic partners;
- To improve placement opportunities for you or for tailoring specific services to you;
- To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/ professional qualifying bodies;
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you;
- To conduct research and development and statistical analysis in connection with the Hire.Seniors Services to identify trends and develop new services that reflect your interests.
- If you do not consent to Hire.Seniors processing your personal information for the said purposes, you must inform Hire.Seniors via email (email@example.com) and stop using the Hire.Seniors website.
- In addition, Hire.Seniors may use your personal information for the following purposes:-
- To promote and market to you:
- Other Hire.Seniors Services; or
- Services of third parties which Hire.Seniors thinks may be of interest of you;
- To send you seasonal greeting messages;
- To send you updates on new jobs that you may wish to apply for;
- To send you news, latest developments or other pertinent information;
- To send you any other information that could help with your employability.
- To promote and market to you:
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hire.Seniors will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes set out in Clause 2 above and any legal or business purposes.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hire.Seniors is committed to keeping personal information secure. We endeavour to protect personal information from loss, theft and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction on a best effort basis.
- We may rely on third-party service providers to store and process your personal information and have appropriate confidentiality and service agreements in place to ensure that your personal information is kept secure.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- Personal information mentioned in Clause 1 above may be disclosed to third parties as follows in order to provide you with relevant Hire.Seniors services:
- The Employers;
- The Advertisers;
- Third parties contracted by Hire.Seniors to assist Hire.Seniors in delivering all or part of the Hire.Seniors Services to you, including without limitation, to the following:-
- Online recruitment processing services;
- Online cloud storage services;
- Profiling/assessment services;
- Payment gateway services for optional services;
- Online advertising services;
- Maintenance and repair services; and
- Market research and website usage analysis services.
- Strategic partners that work with Hire.Seniors to provide the Hire.Seniors Services or that help market and promote Hire.Seniors Services and/or Hire.Seniors Website;
- Strategic partners that provide ancillary services such as education offerings for the purposes of improving your career prospects and/or professional qualifications.
- The school/college/university/institute you studied at and your referees so as to verify your academic qualification;
- Professional qualifying bodies where you obtained your accreditation;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- Regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- Any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- Other than set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- HireSeniors.my is not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of your personal information by any third parties.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF YOUR LOCAL JURISDICTION
- It may be necessary for Hire.Seniors to transfer your personal information outside of your local jurisdiction if any of Hire.Seniors service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) is involved in providing part of the Hire.Seniors Services.
YOUR OBLIGATIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Hire.Seniors Website that may contain links to third party sites.
- In using the Hire.Seniors Services and/or the Hire.Seniors Website, you consent to the collections and use of the personal information by Hire.Seniors in the ways described hereinabove (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform Hire.Seniors to the contrary.
- Further, you consent to your referees, the school/college/university/institute where you have studied, the professional qualifying bodies where you received your accreditation and Employers to disclose your personal information to Hire.Seniors.
(Wholly owned by Agensi Pekerjaan Richmond Alpha (1208164 H))