Hire.Seniors, in partnership with Khazanah Nasional Berhad invite employers / companies to participate in the Khazanah Nasional - Hire.Seniors.MyStep 2021 Programme. The programme enables you to host experienced candidate(s) of your choice for up to 6 months at no additional direct headcount cost to your company.
This Programme commences 1 April 2021 and is limited to 100 participants (Successful Candidates) only and placements would be on a first-come first served basis.
We invite you to register to participate as a Host Company, gain the advantage of having additional help at no additional headcount cost for possibly up to 6 months, and the option to hire subsequently.
Khazanah Nasional via partnership with Hire.Seniors will select, train and place 100 unemployed senior individuals in Host Companies and prepare them for employment. This is part of the Malaysia Short Term Employment Programme (MySTEP) and PenjanaKerjaya 2.0 initiative under Belanjawan 2021 by the Ministry of Finance (MoF). The programme aims to provide job opportunities in both the private sectors and in government bodies and agencies, focused in areas of high demand in industry, and seeks to address unemployment, enhance employability and stimulate domestic economy.
What can you, as Host Company and Prospective Employer Expect?
- Opportunity to select candidates pre-screened and shortlisted by Hire.Seniors based on your stated requirements
- Opportunity to host the Candidate(s) of your choice for up to 5 months at no additional direct headcount cost(s) to your Company
- Opportunity to hire a Candidate who you are already familiar with, and who understands your expectations, at the end of the hosting period or earlier
- Choice of hiring the Candidate(s) on a full time, part time or contractual basis subject to negotiation and mutual agreement between the company and the Candidate(s)
Who are the Candidates?
- Matured candidates, many with years of experience in their areas of specialisation/ expertise
- Completed (or soon to complete) 5 days of targeted training to develop/ enhance soft and technical skills for the workplace
- Pre-screened and shortlisted by Hires.Seniors based on your requirements
- Undergo counselling/ coaching during their 6 months in the Programme
How will Hire.Seniors Support the Host Company and Candidate During the 5 Months of the Programme?
- Liaise with the Host Company and Candidates to help ensure clear lines of communication between Host and Candidate(s), and help Candidate(s) assimilate well at the workplace
- Provide a minimum of 5 days training to help prepare Candidates for the Workplace
- Provide at least 5 sessions of counselling/ coaching to Candidates to help them understand and work towards meeting and exceeding expectations at the workplace
- Disburse monthly allowance (in the form of salary + statutory contributions) to Candidates paid by the MyStep 2021 Programme for the duration of up to 6 months.
The Monthly allowances are tiered based on role level and are proposed as follows:
- Non-Executive – RM 2,500 plus EPF & SOCSO
- Junior Executive – RM 3,500 plus EPF & SOCSO
- Senior Executive / Junior Manager – RM 4,500 plus EPF & SOCSO
- Manager – RM6,000 plus EPF & SOCSO